The calendar is the main planning tool for dental practice and the clinic.
Features of working with the calendar:
- Appointments for patient visits.
- Transfer of visits.
- Choose the type of calendar – week or month.
- Appointment by cabinet, user, schedule.
- Add locations – cabinets or armchairs.
- Setting the interval of visits, working days on the calendar, cabinets selected.
- Moving by day of the week.
- Print a timetable.
For effective use of work automation tools, you need to make the calendar settings.
You can choose one of the calendar types – for a week or for a month.
For the user you have selected, a separate column will appear for scheduling visits.
If your clinic has several dental offices, you can create sections of the calendar for them. Add places in the clinic settings. Complete the cabinet name with the branch name.
For convenience, you can customize the appearance of the calendar by filters:
- “Office – select office from the list.”
- “User is the choice of specialists.”
- “Working hours – the choice of specialists.”
Set the reception interval to 15, 20 or 30 minutes.
To create a new appointment just simply click on empty slot or click and drag to extend appointment interval. In the opened window enter patient details or note, then click on the Save button. After clicking on the appointment, you will be able to manage treatment, progress notes, billing, and storage right from the scheduler. Also, a visit can be assigned from the patient’s medical record.
- Transfer – move the mouse over the visit, press the left button and move it to the right time.
- Increase the interval – move the mouse over the lower frame of the appointment, press the left button and pull down.
- Work with a visit on the patient’s card – click on the appointment and go to the patient’s card.
- Change of specialist.